USA Program: OvarCare
- You can now sponsor a woman via our OvarCare program. The OvarCare package is worth $800. Currently we are offering one care package/month. With collective support, we could offer the care package to more patients who would benefit from this assistance. Your total cost to sponsor one OvarCare package is $500
- You can choose to sponsor 1, 2, 3 or as many women/ovarian cancer patient as you would like to support. You can also choose to co-sponsor with 1 or 2 friends
- Should you choose to sponsor OvarCare, we will disburse the gift in honor of the name you select. It would be something like OvarCare: A Smith Family Gift OR OvarCare: A Smith & Jones Family Gift (should you choose to co-sponsor)
- We will share primary patient information (barring any confidential clinical information) with all sponsors
- We will feature each sponsor on our website every month (with names and pictures if you give us approval)
Today, you can help save a woman's life. As a sponsor you'll help an underprivileged woman in India fight her battle against ovarian cancer.
Ovarian cancer, when detected early, has a high survival rate. Lack of awareness, irregular well woman visits, and sometimes not being able to afford periodic examinations are some of the main reasons for late detection. Ovarian cancer is the third most common cancer among women in India followed by cancers of the uterine, cervix, and the breast. Every year, more than 28,000 new cases of ovarian cancer are diagnosed and about 19,500 women die from this disease.
When monthly income is $100 or less, cost of cancer care and treatment is prohibitively high! Help save such a woman's life by sponsoring her chemotherapy, surgery. hospital stay, or other miscellaneous expenses. You can pledge monthly, quarterly, yearly, or one-time support. Your generosity and support will empower her to fight for her life and give her one less reason to worry. Support our cause. Save a woman's life!
Ovar The Scrubs: Ovarcome Gala In Honor of Physicians
Ovar The Scrubs, May 24 2014
We will be hosting our first gala on Saturday, May 24, 2014 in honor of physicians and in support of underprivileged women who have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
Our goal is to raise funds for our core objectives in 2014:
- Support ovarian cancer research in leading medical institutions in the U.S.
- Expand our financial support programs to underprivileged women undergoing ovarian cancer treatment
- Increase the number of women’s cancer awareness and support programs
Date: May 24
Venue: Houston City Club
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Cocktails/Reception & Silent Auction
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM: Dinner, Entertainment & Live Auction
9:00 PM: Dancing Ovar The Stars!
For sponsorship opportunities, please click here