OvarCare: Patient Assistance Program
OvarCare is our financial support program for ovarian cancer patients in active treatment.
At Ovarcome, we are inspired by the simple philosophy of support, love, and celebration of life. Overcoming cancer – celebrating life! We are here to help women as they fight the battle against ovarian cancer. Our care package helps them take care of essentials as they undergo treatment while feeling relaxed, calm and beautiful. OvarCare is a package especially designed for ovarian cancer patients in need for financial assistance to celebrate these incredibly strong and resilient women.
What does OvarCare offer?
- Financial grant of$200
- Optional health restoration consultation by Dr. Monica Roberson, Ovarcome Board Member
- $100 Gas card
- $100 grocery card
- Optional $50 gift certificate to a cancer wellness boutique and spa, where applicable
Who is it for? It is for ovarian cancer patients who:
- Have a diagnosis of ovarian cancer certified by an oncology healthcare provider
- Are in active treatment
- Are a newly diagnosed or existing ovarian cancer patient
- Meet our financial eligibility guidelines and can provide income verification documentation
How can eligible patients apply?
The application process has been designed in partnership with our partner hospitals. Details of application and disbursement of the OvarCare package will be shared with patients upon selection.
To download the application form, please click here
To download the media release form, please click here
Please note both forms are required to complete the application. OvarCare is a one-time assistance program for all eligible patients.
Apply in 3 Steps:
- Review the application form
- Fill out the application form and have it verified and approved by your social work counselor
- Mail or scan the application form and supporting documents to us for review and consideration
Participating Hospitals (partial list):
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Memorial Hermann Health System
- The Methodist Hospital
- CHI St. Luke’s
- Baylor College of Medicine
- UT Physicians
- Texas Oncology – San Antonio Medical Center
- Vanderbilt Ingram Cancer Center
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Centennial Medical Center
- Rush University Cancer Center
- University of Birmingham, Alabama
- Saint Thomas health
- UNM Comprehensive Cancer Center
- University of Kansas Cancer Center
- Texas Children’s Pavillion For Women
- Cancer Care Northwest
- Texas Oncology South Austin Cancer Center
- Northside Hospital Cancer Institute
- Sarah Cannon Research Institute
- Florida Hospital Cancer Institute
- Kelsey Seybold
- American Cancer Society
- Tata Memorial Hospital
- Tata Medical Center
If you’d like to add your hospital to this list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You Can Support the OvarCare Program:
The high cost of ovarian cancer care may take physical and emotional toll on patients. You can help such an underserved woman in need by contributing towards the OvarCare program. We welcome you to make the donation in memory of, or in honor of someone you love. Should you choose to sponsor, we will award the grant in your name, and wherever applicable, will also give you the opportunity to meet the woman and family your gift helped. Your total cost to sponsor one OvarCare package is $500. You can choose to sponsor 1, 2, 3 or as many women/ovarian cancer patients as you would like to support. You can also choose to co-sponsor with friends.
Under Ways to contribute:
Ovarcome Non-Profit Inc.
2525 Robinhood Street, Suite: 212
Houston, TX 77005
Please indicate your sponsorship is for OvarCare. Your donation is tax deductible. 100% of your donation will go towards OvarCare. Help us make a difference. Your contribution directly impacts and improves the life of an underprivileged woman who is fighting the battle against ovarian cancer in the hope of overcoming it.
IMPACT: Message from OvarCare Recipients